In a mine shaft.....


Mine shaft, Jersey.
So, I haven't posted a blog since I left Billings. I've had so much going on. Mainly, just trying to keep up and do well in all of my courses. Duh,it is graduate school so, and I am taking a full load so it is tons of work. I generally enjoy my courses though. I'm stressed like most of my classmates I think. However, I had a really hard time transitioning from home-home to my home here in Saint Louis. I really like Saint Louis, but it's just different. I miss my kitties, friends and family. I've made some good friends here and I have a few moms. :)  I am excited that I will be heading home for the holidays in 9 days! I am also happy the end of this term is coming, because I made it through!

I just sometimes feel like I'm in a mine shaft wandering around through a maze not knowing were I'm going. In complete darkness, scared, feeling hopeless like I'll never get out. The thing is I do want out. I do want to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am tired of this depression shit!! I know it's a chemical thing in my brain....but I want to try and do things more naturally. Getting more exercise, and other methods, less prescriptions. I know I may need them, and of course I'm not going off cold turkey or anything that drastic. Just slowly..and I'll be talking to my doctor about it too when I get home. I just need to kick it in gear and kick ass at life!

Comments

Popular Posts