OK, so I am seriously NOT good at updating this...

Ok, so here is a short snippet about what's been going on in the life of me....Sarah. :)

I am still in Pennsylvania, however I have moved with my family here about 12 miles Northeast to the city of Connellsville. Here's a pic.

I am working for Wal-Mart still although I transferred stores and departments. I am now in the deli. I am also attending CalU-PA. I think I have 3 semesters left. Other than that I haven't been doing to much. My brother and I are exploring the area a bit and my mom and I do some things time to time too. I am hoping that maybe this fall I can make trip back home to Montana to see people, but mainly my family as it has been about 2 years since I have seen them. I do miss my friends and family back home at times, as well as friends in St. Louis. But so far PA, is ok I guess. LOL. :D

Comments

Popular Posts